The best site about Pump Friction Loss
Buy Now >>
Buy Now >>
Buy Now >>
- Supports SAE and Metric measurements as well as sharing custom user data through exporting user databases
- Calculates the PDP, Flow, and Estimated Time to Empty for all discharging lines configured on an Engine
- Supports customized line layouts as well as custom Nozzles, Hoses, and Appliances
Buy Now >>
Buy Now >>
- OPERATION PROCEDURES Negative pressure RF liposuction head Press "TIME SET" to adjust the time, adjust the operating rod "RF CHANNE" to "FACE" (i.e. start facial RF head treatment), adjust the operating rod "RF CHANNE" to "BODY" (i.e. start body vacuum RF head treatment), press "PAUSE THERE ELECTRODE RF" to start RF operation, press "RF ENERGY" and then "+" to increase the RF intensity or "-" to decrease RF intensity, press "AIR PUMP PAUSE" to start the operation of negative pressure vacuum RF head. Apply gel to the negative pressure vacuum RF liposuction head, point it to the position for losing weight and operate in pulling technique (drag fat at the position for losing weight to the position where it is closer to the lymph gland) for about 20 minutes. Notes: 1. Spread gel or essence on the treated positions for hairdressing evenly 2. In use, start with low-energy. We suggest to try for the proper energy level on the back of clients' hands before using on body of them 3. Do not use essential oil as the medium 4. In operation, start pulling only after negative pressure head is attached to skin. 5. Turn off the instrument probe when it is not in use. Strong sound wave explosion fat head Press "TIME SET" to adjust the time, select the strength of "LOW" , "MIDDLE" or "HIGH" by clicking "-" to decrease the strength or click "+" to increase it. Press "PAUSE" to start the strong sound wave explosion fat head Mode a.b.c.d means that: "A" is continuous working for 3 sec and discontinuous for 2 sec. "B" is continuous working for 4 sec and discontinuous for 3sec. "C" is continuous working for 1 sec and discontinuous for 1 sec. "D" is continuous working for 0.5 sec and discontinuous for 0.5sec. Body RF Probe(Vacuum) Panel: Press "RF CHANNEL" in the display screen to select body RF output, select the suitable intensity (adjust according to the customer's acceptable level, 3-6 is ok.), and at last press PAUSE key.
- Body Vacuum RF Probe For body and face reshaping. Weight loss Vaccum + RF fat explosion machine can promote tissue metabolism,repel the cellulite, which make fat granule in different depths and shocking make fusion energy, and the deepest receptor can get granule in 3CM thick of skin, and rapid expansion and the rapid heating of the cell wall that exceed the elastic limits and arises cells broken, so that the combustion of fatty acids at the same time broken out of a pot, not only the burning consumption of fatty acids but also more directly emptying so rapidly reduce the size of granule 4. Facial wrinkle elimination, tightening and lifting Facial RF head A capacitive coupling electrode is used for transmitting radio-wave energy and generating an electric field for entering into subcutaneous tissue through the skin surface. In the high frequency of 450khz, this electric field changes its polarity for 450,000 times per second. To reply to the rapid change in electrode, directions of electrical particles the skin are also changed. By this time, natural electric resistance in the subcutaneous tissue moves and generates heat energy. As thepapillary dermis collagen may immediately shrink when the temperature is within the range from 60 to 70 Celcius degree, after wrinkle treatment, client may immediately sense the skin tightening effects as it is being lifted and firmed. When collagen is produced continuously, thickness and density of the skin papillary dermis may be increased to remove wrinkles, eliminate scars, restore skin elasticity and gloss and make it be blonde and smooth. While collagen is increased, fresh skin is generated in the position of operation and wrinkles are removed by large amount of cells. In addition, when cortex without elasticity or that with thick horny layer in the area with wrinkles is separated, surrounding skin will also be renewed.
- OPERATION GUIDES THIGH Treated time: 30 minutes 1.From down to upper, pushing to the groin to dredge the lymph. 2.From down to upper, circling push by anticlockwise, can help decomposing fatness. 3.Also can push by come-and-go to decompose fatness. 4.Pull from the knee and muscle texture to upper, can improve the curve. Treated time:20 to 30 minutes 1.Along the lymph direction, pulling to the waist. 2.From upper to down, by anticlockwise gesture, pull come-and-go. 3.Along the muscle of arm, pull up to lift and tight the muscle. BACK Treated time: 20 to 30 minutes 1.First by come-and-go, pushing the bladder nerve 2 to 3 times. 2.Circling by anticlockwise to stimulate the underarm lymph node. 3.On the back, by anticlockwise circling, can help to decompose the fatness. 4.Using lymph drainage gesture, pull the toxin to the lymph node, can help improving the back curve. ARM Treated time:30 minutes BACK SIDE 1.From the inner elbow to the armpit, doing lymph drainage. 2.Circling to stimulate the lymph node. 3.By anticlockwise or come-and-go pushing, decomposing the fatness. 4.From the elbow to the oxter, doing tightening gesture. Facade 1. From the elbow to the oxter, doing tightening gesture. Abdomen Treated time:20 to 30 minutes 1.From small to large, by clockwise direction, circling arrond the navel, can help peristalsis of the large intestine. 2.From small to large, by anticlockwise direction, circling push down. 3.From the belly and muscle texture, pull to the groin. 4.Through lymph drainage gesture, taking the toxin to the place of groin. Notice: Those do not use the machine: 1.Pregnant women or women during in menses. 2.Epileptic 3.Patients with malignancy. 4.Patient whose wound after operation has not healed up. 5.Acute inflammation or epidemical patients. 6.Whom with heart diseases or with heart pacemaker. 7.Whom with kidney (gall-stone ) disease. 8.Who was embedded metal object or silica gel. 9.Who in menses, birth control period, emiction incontinence
Pump Friction Loss - Best News
Peugeot has announced plans to bring the 208 HYbrid Air 2L concept to next month's Paris Motor Show.
The original 208 HYbrid FE concept was unveiled last year at the Geneva Motor Show and now Peugeot is ready to present an evolution based on the same three-door 208 but featuring a wide array of changes. While the model upon which is based weighs 960 kg, this one has gone through a 100 kg diet as a result of a more extensive use of aluminum and carbon composites.
The standard car is equipped with a three-cylinder 1.2-liter Puretech 82 gasoline engine and a five-speed manual gearbox but the concept uses a hybrid drivetrain featuring a mix of petrol and compressed air. It encompasses a compressed air tank below the trunk, a low-pressure tank near the rear axle (acting as an expansion chamber) and a hydraulic system with a motor and a pump in the engine bay.
The aforementioned hydraulic system has a specially developed epicyclic transmission to provide the right balance between the two energy sources and also offers automatic shifting. Peugeot says the concept can be driven solely on compressed air when "Air" mode is selected while in "Petrol" mode it runs only on the gasoline engine. There's also a "Combined" mode in which the vehicle draws its power from the two energy sources.
Pump Friction Loss - Recent Articles
Crane TP 410 provides methods to determine the K values for various standard fittings. A turbulent friction factor (fT) is used for doing so and the figures are tabulated for various pipe diameters in the appendix A26. The figures have been determined based on new steel.
Can these figures be applied for materials other than steel piping please?
The system I am looking at consists of polypropylene (PP) piping. If I calculate fT for PP piping (using method described here: http://www.pumpfunda...com/help16.html
Taking into account the absolute roughness for PP piping, the friction factor is reduced to approximately half vs steel piping. The overall effect on the end calculation result (for my system) is a difference in flow capacity of ~5%, this would obviously be greater if the proportion to fittings vs straight pipe was greater.
I have also checked my hand-calculation using AFT Fathom software and checked the help files within the software package to determine the methodology behind the calculations. The software appears to apply the Crane values for fT for all piping material types....
While the estimates vary depending on whom you speak to, about 20,000 additional people stream into town from all over the region, approximately tripling the town's usual head count. Bursting to the seams, almost literally Importantly, I also pay
All engine manufacturers have reported similar problems with the higher-temperature fuel leaving varnish on injectors and causing mileage losses. Lubricity provides friction reduction, which extends the life of the fuel pump and reduces down time.
Consolidated loss was $7.7 million and diluted loss per share was $0.05 compared to profit of $115 million, diluted profit per share of $0.78 for the same period in 2011. Fourth quarter revenue in Canada decreased by 41% The joint business
Earnings were $32.4 million or $0.35 per share for the quarter, compared with a loss of $529 million or $5.68 per share in the comparable period of last year. Revenue rose 9 percent to $554.3 million. Organic revenue increased 7 ITT makes
Upgrades to the drivetrain include reduced internal friction for the motor and a locally built lithium-ion battery, now offered with extended warranty cover which replaces or repairs units that have suffered a large loss of capacity. Subtle aerodynamic