The best site about Bolts
Buy Now >>
- All the most common sizes for automotive repair
- SAE machine bolts with matching washers and nuts
- Includes handy divided carrying caddy
Buy Now >>
- Six Common Metric Sizes for General-Purpose Use
- Precision Cut Threads
- Corrosion-Resistant Zinc Plated Steel Construction
Buy Now >>
- M6X30MM, M8X25MM, M8X40MM, M10X16MM, M10X40MM
- Split washers- M4, M5, M6, M8, M10
- Use to replace broken, lost, or stripped nuts, and bolts
Buy Now >>
- Essential homeowner assortment - sheet metal & wood screws, machine bolts, hex nuts & flat washers
- All-steel, zinc-plated for superior rust resistance - ALL with preferred Phillips head (see below)
- GREAT value - a complete assortment for the price of just a handful at the hardware store!
Buy Now >>
- Save 15%! These are the same bolts that are being sold for $5.50+ on other listings, except with lower bulk price - that is, pay less for purchasing 3x items together.
- Aluminum Arrows for 80lb Crossbow.
- Recommended Target: Cork or other surfaces that will allow the bolt to lodge onto the target.
Bolts - Best News
Hawkins is a shifty 5-11, 194-pounder entering his sixth NFL season. Originally a fourth-round draft pick of the Titans out of Cal in 2008, he recorded 71 catches for 771 yards and one touchdown over five seasons in Tennessee. He’s also returned 14 kickoffs in his career for 335 yards, averaging 23.9 yards per return. Hawkins spent parts of this past offseason with the New England Patriots and San Francisco 49ers. He recorded six catches for the Niners in the preseason for 82 yards. His best game of the preseason actually came against the Chargers when he caught four balls for 62 yards and one touchdown. He also returned a kickoff 105-yards for a touchdown against the Minnesota Vikings.
Keiser was one of the final players San Diego released when the roster was pared down to 53, but was immediately signed to the practice squad. Before signing with the Chargers, he spent two seasons with the Carolina Panthers, appearing in 14 games and registering nine tackles, 4.5 sacks, five tackles for loss and one interception. This preseason, he recorded nine tackles and 2.5 sacks.
Bolts - Recent Articles
“Few imagined that the Chargers, who on Dec. 1 were 5–7 and still had the Broncos and the Chiefs remaining on their schedule, would be among the NFL’s final eight,” writes Benoit. “In fact, few had believed in the team when it opened camp with mostly the same roster that had stayed home the last three postseasons.
(You can subscribe to Sports Illustrated here and purchase the tablet edition here .)
“But the beauty of a spread system like [Mike] McCoy’s is that it can dilute weaknesses. Athleticism and experience are less important along the line when the QB is getting rid of the ball on a three-step drop, which is the norm, as wider formations make passing lanes and defensive schemes easier to identify before the snap.”
Leading the Bolts’ surge is Philip Rivers, who has experienced a renaissance under first-year coach McCoy.
“People snickered when Mike McCoy said last May that Philip Rivers could connect on 70 percent of his passes in the Chargers’ new spread offense,” Benoit writes. “Turns out the first-year coach was prophetic — almost. Rivers had an NFL-high 69.5 percent completion rate and 32 TDs (fourth in the NFL), earning his fifth Pro Bowl invitation and quieting speculation about his future in San Diego.”...
Patriots running back and fan favorite Danny Woodhead has bolted town. Woodhead signed a two-year contract with the Chargers today. The Patriots made an offer, but the Chargers simply gave him a better one, though the financial details have not yet
After a record-setting six seasons with the Patriots and Tom Brady, Wes Welker will be catching passes and bouncing off tacklers for another team and quarterback — New England nemesis Peyton Manning. Welker on Wednesday agreed to a two-year
Bolts From The Blue, a San Diego Chargers community. Home · Fanposts · Fanshots · Sections · San Diego Chargers News · 2013 San Diego Chargers Free Agency · San Diego Chargers Daily Links · San Diego Chargers Humor · San Diego Chargers