The best site about Ball Screw Animation
Buy Now >>
- Quick-release mount. Gorilla pod-like holding mechanism.
- Flexible legs allow for a lot of versatility
- Three reinforced nylon ball-and-socket segmented legs
Buy Now >>
- The entire lightweight Orbit Micro unit is made with high quality materials and offers an amazingly sturdy and stable smooth rolling platform. The base plate and thumbscrew knobs are made of high quality aluminum with a matte black anodized finish
- The two adjustable axles on the Orbit Micro can be set to allow you to track in straight or curved lines. The arc of the motion can be set (using the 2 locking ergonomic thumbscrew knobs) for broad open curves or for motion in a full 360 degree circle around the subject
- The Orbit Micro platform is extendable beyond providing a tracking camera mount
Ball Screw Animation - Recent Articles
We have them tethering into things, and using enemies as a ball and chain, slamming them around and things like that. But we added animation blending, which Jason was talking about. We really enjoy Kratos' stories, and don't want to screw it up!
One thing that has drawn a lot of attention, however, is the death animations for Lara, some of which get kind of unsettlingly gruesome. Most notable would be . Blizzard dropped the ball here. This would have been an awesome shot to throw something